My Worst Habits

Sleeping late and over thinking are two of my worst habits.
I really have a bad sleeping schedule. I can't sleep earlier than 10 p.m. Sometimes I simply want to stay awake without doing anything, just playing scenarios over my head. And a lot of times I badly want to sleep but I can't. I don't know why I always have a hard time sleeping no matter how tired I am. The pimples on my face say a lot about my poor sleeping schedule also the fact that I didn't get any taller. Really. It is one of the major reasons why I have this "face on my pimples" rather than having pimples on my face. Like.... Seriously. I always ended up regretting the time that I slept late but I constantly repeat it over and over again. It always take me 36388373646484 positions before I can finally fall asleep.
Over thinking. I am always creating problems that weren't  even there in the first place. I always think about the what if's in my life especially at night. I wasn't a talker ever since. I always keep my thoughts to myself. I solve problems on my own. I discover things on my own. I don't want to bother the people around me. I don't want to be a burden to someone. I keep thinking the past mistakes that the I did eventhough it happened a couple of years ago. I keep thinking the things that I should have done and undo the things that I did which I know won't happen no matter how hard I try. 

And there goes my worst habits. Not being able to sleep and over thinking are seriously the toughest kind of combination. Since it's a habit, no matter how bad they are I keep on repeating them over and over again. And I can't do anything about it. I don't want to consider sleeping pills cause I don't want to be dependent on it. Sometimes I was able to divert my attention to other things just for me not to over think. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

It's Our 8th