My 3 Healthy Habits

The last time I checked, I really didn't have or follow any healthy habits. I don't do any exercise because it's too tiring and I'm too lazy to do that. Plus I always sleep late. I don't eat vegetables. In short I am not healthy. I'll die young. LOL.
But I'm trying my best to become healthy in simple ways that I can, I don't want to force myself in doing things that I don't like. As long as I can feel that there's nothing wrong with the functioning of my body and as long as I don't get sick, I consider myself healthy.

Here are some simple ways that I'm trying to follow and a lot of times I must admit, I always fail.

First, I'm trying my best to sleep earlier than my usual sleeping schedule and as much as possible to have an 8-hour of sleep. Most of the time I always sleep late. It's either I want to sleep but I can't or my eyes and my body want to sleep but I don't want to. I just want to stay awake just checking on the internet. And a lot of times my body and my brain won't meet halfway and I always end up sleeping late. That's why as much as possible I don't want caffeinated drinks because when I have it, I always end up snapping off my number one New Year's resolution which is to sleep earlier than usual. I truly have a poor sleeping habit. That's my number one problem, I can't sleep no matter how much I want to and I always wake up early no matter how late I slept that night. Maybe that's the reason why I didn't get taller. I regret all the sleep that I didn't get when I still had the chance. I could still get taller then. 🤭

Second, I always drink lots of water but only  when I remember and a lot of times I always forgot. Though I don't know if I am able to drink 8 glasses of water, still I see to it that I drink more than the normal amount that I do. 

Third, when my mother cooks vegetables I am trying my best to eat though I didn't eat that kind of vegetables before. But now as long as my tummy can take it I try to eat them. It's for my own benefit, after all.

Those were the 3 healthy habits that I'm still trying to sustain. I'm doing my best to stick with those simple habits. Though they are simple, at least I'm trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

It's Our 8th