It's The Simple Things That Matter The Most

I'm just a simple girl with simple happiness. There are times when I just feel happy but I don't know the reason why. It just simply happens. 

One of the simplest things that makes me happy is when I'm with my family, when we eat out together. Cause it just happens very rarely. A lot of times we're not complete. And we will never be complete I guess, cause our father left us and joined our Creator just over a year ago. Being with my family and laughing with them make me happy. Though I'm always a listener and never a talker. But just sharing a table with them is a pure bliss.
I also feel happy when I am with my friends. When the four of us are complete. We were friends since we were in college and now that we have our own career (or should I say they have their own career) we seldom see each other. They are working now that's why they find it difficult to match their free schedules. A lot of times their rest days don't match with one another. So one has to make a sacrifice, if possible. The good thing is we still get time to see each other despite their busy schedules. I am really enjoying their company. I can be open with them and share some of my thoughts. And I get this "sepanx" feeling every time we needed to go home after hours of chatting and catching up.
I also find happiness being alone, just listening to the songs on my iPod. I am also talking to myself at times, laugh at my own jokes and say whatever I want to say as long as nobody is watching cause I know it's really not normal.
I also find instant happiness when I am inside a bookstore, just wandering there and checking if there are new arrivals of scrapbook accessories especially when a good music is currently playing.

But know what really make me happy? It's having a good sleep and a good food for breakfast. That's truly one way of setting my day right.

I also feel happy when I know that I'm appreciated. 

But there's really instant happiness within me when I discover one quotation that I can totally relate. When I am feeling blue, but then I open my Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or We Heart It account, and there's this one quotation that really says a great deal about my current mood. Wow. It's like hearing my favorite song on the radio by chance. You know that feeling when you wanted to say it out loud at the top of your lungs?
These are just simple things that would truly make me happy. And if you really want to make me happy, just a good company, a good food, and an endless conversation with full of laughters, it's really all in there.

I realize that it's really possible to be happy even when you don't know the reason why. You have to simply feel it cause it only happens sometimes. Maybe it's just a way of telling you that not all happiness strongly depends on someone or something. You just need to decide for yourself that you want to be happy and all else will follow.

Sometimes we really have to create our own sunshine and don't let any trivial things steal our happiness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour