Safe Haven

I just recently hooked up with watching movies. It's really not my thing before especially international films because I'm too focused with my studies. Charing.

Some movies became my favorite simply because of the actor. Like Step Up 4: Revolution and Step Up 5:All In, I liked it because of Ryan Guzman but I should also give credit to the story, they were good also. It was just because of Ryan Guzman that made me liked it even more. I also love Crazy, Stupid, Love because it's really too hilarious and I love the twist of the story.

But Safe Haven starring Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel is my most favorite of all Nicholas Sparks' movie adaptations and amongst all the films that I watched (yet). Simply because of Josh Duhamel. That's it. I don't have to explain myself any further. Just kidding.

But seriously it is one of a kind movie. I really love the plot twist. It was quite unexpected. It's not that too heavy drama but it has unquestionably deep story that ended well. ❣️
I definitely love Cobie Smulders' character there. She played Jo, Alex's (Josh Duhamel) wife. I didn't get her character at first I just know that there's something about her. I really love that twist. I love how she didn't become selfish with the happiness of his husband. She tried her best to become friends with Katie (Julianne Hough) though Katie was too aloof with people. It only goes to show how selfless she was that she became so supportive to the new-found love of her husband.
I truly love that story. It was absolutely brilliant. It's a complete package for me. Julianne Hough is too pretty, Josh Duhamel is totally hot, the plot twist is really unexpected and one of a kind and the ending was really good. I'm actually a fan of happy endings. It's just too perfect. Two thumbs up, hats off and a 5-star rating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

It's Our 8th