Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done


Surprisingly, I had my 2nd dose of anti-covid vaccine earlier than I was expecting. It happened last Monday, November 22. If you want to read about what happened during my first dose just click this. 

I already expected a long line and a lot of people in the vaccination site, so I wasn't surprised when I got there. It was crowded. It felt like I went to school for an enrolment because there are really a lot of children there with their own chaperone. 

I went there at almost two in the afternoon. The good thing is that there are designated lines for children, for those who will be having their first dose, and for second dose. There were only 3 people in the line for the second dose when I got there. 

Unlike during my first dose where I didn't wait that long, this time the waiting took me three hours to get my second dose vaccine. Fortunately, there was a waiting area outside and it wasn't raining, but it was the hottest time of the day.

I had my blood pressure checked before I sat at the waiting area. Someone was calling the number of those who will enter the vaccination area. Once my number was called, I went in then they asked for my valid ID, then they check some information, and then I went to check my pulse rate, then before going inside the vaccination area the doctor asked a couple of questions. After that, I went to the vaccination area ready to have my second dose. Thank, God, finally after almost 2 months of waiting I am now fully vaccinated.

Aside from the slight pain on my left  arm, I didn't feel any other side effect of the vaccine unlike during my first dose. I slept good that night. Through God's mercy I am totally fine. 

If you still haven't been vaccinated, it's already time for you to get it. It's the least that you can do for our country and for the people that you love. Now is the time to do your part as a responsible citizen of the world. 


Stay safe.




Ciao.😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour