A Photograph of Myself

I admit... I'm addicted to taking selfies or taking photos in general. I really love seeing myself in pictures cause that's the only time I can feel good about myself.

I love taking selfies but I don't post in on social media. When I post a picture of me I always make sure it's in private because judgmental people are everywhere. Char. Even I, I hate seeing selfies of someone on my news feed. Like..... I know you're pretty. But why? LOL. Unless you're my favorite actor or you're my crush, I wouldn't complain. 

My face isn't truly loved by cameras but I still love taking photos of myself. Isn't it ironic how things work?
This one is the most decent of the most recent photos that I have which I took a couple of months ago. I had my job interview here. The good thing about this is that I was wearing the button down top that I'm dying to have. I didn't buy this before because I thought there's no right occasion for me to wear it. But because of that interview I had the reason to buy it though I have something to wear in my closet. 🤭

Life is like taking a lot of photos and collecting memories but at the end of the day what truly matters is the story behind every picture. It may look good and you might look happy but the question is, are you truly happy? It doesn't matter how you appear on the outside, what matters is what you feel on the inside. Because what you really feel will be mirrored on the outside. No special photo editor required cause in real life you really cannot edit anything.
We always worry about our looks, but the truth is that they neither matter to those who hate us, nor to those who love us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour