If I Won The Lottery

If I ever won the lottery I'm going to donate it to a charity. LOL.

Honestly speaking I don't think I'm going to win a lottery because I don't bet with any.

But just in case.....(It depends on how much I'm going to win.) But if ever I won a huge amount of money I'm not going to spend it right away. I will go to church and thank God for giving me that amount and ask Him to guide my spendings. If I'm going to win it now 75% will be given to my mother. I will let her decide whatever it is that she wants to do with the money since I know that she knows how to spend it better than me and she deserves it.

Twenty-five percent of course will be mine. I'm going to save half of that 25% and the other half is I'm going to buy everything that I'm dying to have. I'm going to buy the shoes that I really want to buy since forever. Instax mini will also be on my list. I will also buy the National Bookstore. Just kidding, but if I receive enough money I would serioulsy buy it. I will franchise a McDonalds or a Starbucks or both. And if possible and I still have money, I'm going to travel to at least one of the countries listed on my bucket list. I'm going to have one memorable experience. I will make sure that it will be worth it. I'm going to escape for a little while. I want to be in a place where nobody knows me. I simply want to be alone, be with myself and enjoy, that's all. If possible, I will also proceed with one of my major goals, I'm going to buy a townhouse. Anywhere in Metro Manila, here in Batangas or in Tagaytay. I became fascinated with townhouses when I watched it on YouTube since I love watching videos of house tours. Since then it bacame one of my goals in life. I want a condo before but then I saw a townhouse ....so.....a change of heart. 😅

I also want to buy a house and lot for our family in one exclusive subdivision. Also, I'm going to buy a car and all the needed furnitures and appliances for our new house. The other half that I saved will be for my future expenses.
That's all. Hopefully one day I will win a lotery and fulfill my fantasy. So, help me, God. 

Though it seems that what I'm going to do to with my winnings will only be for personal bliss, I'm going to make sure that I will do something good for other people who might be needing some help. I will not hesitate to lend some help for the needy because I know that it is not given to me just for my personal needs only. I know that God wants me to become His instrument to share it to other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour