What Am I Afraid Of?

There are a lot of things that I am afraid of. Like, I am afraid to grow old simply because I'm afraid of losing my teeth. I'm also terrified of heights, it's actually one of my biggest fears. When I'm standing above a tall building I can't even look down cause I always imagine that I'm going to fall. I'm also afraid of different animals... birds, chickens, ducks, mouse, hamster, rabbit, crocodiles and snakes to mention some. I was afraid of ghosts before, but nowadays I can manage my fear because at my age I didn't see any,yet (but I'm not hoping or wishing to see one) and I guess they will not dare to bother me with their presence. I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm just afraid of what might be in there. But whatever it is, I think I'm prepared to see it. LOL

On a serious note, one thing I'm afraid of is being too happy. Because I'm afraid of what's going to happen next after having too much happiness. All I want now is to be content with whatever there is. Before I was always asking for too much but now I always wonder what if I got what I'm wishing for what am I going to lose in return. Now I am practicing to put a limit with everything that I desire and simply ask for something that I know is not too much. I am beginning to learn to appreciate whatever it is that I have, I am learning to be grateful and not to ask for too much. I am also afraid of having a new person coming into my life because of the possibility that someone that I already knew might leave. 

Those were some of the things I'm afraid to happen. Only after my father left us too sudden that I started to realize those things. After a couple of months that he joined our creator, I had a lot of realizations. 

So when asked about anything that I am afraid of, if before I'm going to say something that I might going to witness or experience. Now, it will be about something I'm going to feel. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour