Sharing Is Caring

I just want to share with you some things that you might want ‎to know about me. 
  • I am the youngest among my 5 siblings (2 sisters and 3 brothers). 
  •  I completed my Bachelor's Degree last April 2012 at the Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas having Hotel and Restaurant Management as my major. 
  • My favorite foods are pizza, spaghetti (carbonara), lasagna, burger, fries, doughnut, ice cream, hotdog sandwich (from jollibee or 7-11), chips, and anything na nakakataba. LOL
  • I am currently obsess with smoothies and ice creams, with strawberry as my new favorite flavor.
  • Sweetness is my weakness. I super love desserts. Custard, ube (halaya), macapuno(candy) to name some of my favorites. And I super love sticky rice balls in coconut milk (ginataang bilo-bilo) without the jackfruit.
  • I only  love chocolates when it has nuts. Any kind of nuts will do.
  • Pork or chicken caldereta is one of my favorite viands. The one cooked by my mother is my most favorite. I also love cordon bleu.
  • I was obsessed with color pink back when I was in high school but when I was in college black was my favorite. Now, any color will do as long as it is pleasing and appealing to my eyes. But I am currently obsessed with red and blue combination these days. I don't know why, it's so funny to think that before I used to laugh at the combination 'cause I always say that it looks like a flag.  And I don't know what changed. LOL 
  • Becoming a lawyer was (and still is) my dream profession. I was planning on taking up a pre-law course for college. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. Who knows? Maybe in the near future.
  • I'm an introvert. I don't initiate conversations. 
  • I really hate it when people talk to others about something that I did wrong but doesn't  have the decency to say it to my face. Seriously? What are you trying to prove? As the saying goes, "I'd rather be hurt with the truth than  comforted with the lie."
  • Doing arts and crafts is my favorite thing to do since I was a kid. I really love making scrapbooks. That's the thing I will never outgrow. 
  • I have a huge collection of scrapbooks and journals.
  • Two of my ultimate goals in life is to visit all the places in Europe and to have my own place- a condo or a town house.
  • Of all Nicholas Sparks' movies, my most favorite is Safe Haven (I haven't watched The Best of Me yet and I haven't even read the book so for now Safe Haven is my most favorite). I just love the twist in there. And also Josh Duhamel. LOL 
  • Two of my most favorite movies (so far) are Crazy, Stupid, Love because of its humor and how the characters were related to each other without them knowing it until the time comes that they were introduced with one another; and Begin Again because it's something I haven't seen from other movies and I super loved the part where Adam Levine sang Lost Stars during his concert and Keira Knightly came but she also left after a few minutes. That was really too emotional that I almost cried. 
  • My iPod is my best friend. I couldn't go a day without using it. I can go a day without my phone but not without my iPod. Without my iPod my day would be boring. 
  • Not A Bad Thing by Justine Timberlake is my current favorite song. 
  • One thing on my bucket lists is to experience riding a hot air balloon. And I also wanna watch them live flying high up in the air. 
  • "I love to being alone but I hate being lonely."

***photos from google images***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour