My Top 10 Favorite Food

I really love to eat. I love food. I am always hungry that's why I cannot believe myself everytime that I feel like I lost an appetite to eat. 

Sharing with you my favorite foods just in case you want to cook for me or you want to surprise me. LOL.
1. Spaghetti Carbonara 
This is truly the best. Since I don't eat it often, every time I taste it feels like heaven to me. OA much??? But, seriously. You know the feeling when you finally see your favorite person after 20 years? Yeah that's how I feel everytime I see and eat carbonara. Like.... where have you been all my life?
2. Baked Macaroni
I like it even more when it has loads of cheese in it and the cheese was still melting—fresh from the oven.  Ahhhhh. Perfection at its finest. 
3. Pizza
Pizza is life. I can't see any reason why someone would hate pizza. "Who hates pizza?" -Joey Tribiani
4. Fries
Especially when it is freshly cooked. I prefer it crunchy on the outside. Of course I love cheese flavor, also barbecue and sour cream.
5. Chips 
I can go a day only eating chips even without eating rice. Before, I really can't go a day without eating some. It served as my vitamins. 
6. Burger 
With the cheese melting because of the freshly cooked patty. I just don't like pickles in it.
7. Doughnut
Because I do really love sweets and I love that it has a variety of flavors—whether you like it sweet or salty. My favorite is Blueberry Cheesecake from Dunkin Donuts. ‎
8. Cake 
Blueberry cheesecake is my most favorite of all...also the Sansrival. 
9. Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Just by thinking about it I already feel like drooling. 🤤 I prefer it hot with the cheese melting.
10. Ice cream 
No matter how full I am if there is an  ice cream, I will really do my best just to fit it into my tummy. There will always be room for an ice cream even if it means I'm gonna throw up after eating. LOL. Just kidding.‎ Whatever the whether ice cream is always a good idea. 
And I didn't finish the list without getting hungry. Those are my top 10 best tasting food in no particular order. Except for number 1 which is really my ultimate favorite.
Now you know the way to my heart. I gave you the list for your future reference. LOL. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

It's Our 8th