My Favorite Childhood Book

‎Growing up in an environment with my cousins just around our neighborhood and because we were almost of the same age, all we did was play, play, and play especially when we don't have classes. Since we also live in an island so most of the children were our playmates and friends. I don't like reading a book when I was a kid. I was not into coloring books or reading fairy tales. My childhood was mostly spent playing outside—games like "patintero," hide and seek, "tumbang preso," and some other outdoor games. 

So when asked about my favorite childhood book, I will be biased with the response. Since I only had two books which were both given to me by my cousin and my niece who also happened to be my classmates. One was the "Goldilocks and the Three Bears," while the other one has a "bunny" on the title but I can't remember the exact title.
My favorite is the "Goldilocks and the Three Bears." (Since I forgot the title of the other book. LOL) But on a serious note, this is the only book that I remember the whole story up until now. The book was handed to me by my cousin. It is just a small book that was given to me when we were in fourth grade. It was with me until I was in high school but being too negligent I lost it somewhere in our house. And it is now nowhere to be found.

I don't need to tell the story because I know you know it already. I'll just give you some moral lessons that I have learned from the story. 

One thing I have learned from the book was to be careful in everything that you do. Every action has its own consequences. You have no idea how your actions affect other people so you have to be careful before doing anything. Be responsible and mindful with the people around you.

And it was never a good idea to invade the privacy of others. Know your limits. No matter how close or how open you are with one another, you should still know the word "respect." 


When we were kids we were always asked by our teacher about the moral lesson of a story that they instructed us to read. But now we are the ones who are asking God about the moral lessons of our experiences in life especially from the unfortunate events that is happening to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour