My Dream Job

When thinking about my dream job, I don't have any specific job title in mind. But the place that always pop into my mind or my dream place of work would be at the airport. Maybe because I once dreamt of becoming a flight attendant. When I was in high school the course that I was planning to take in college was Tourism. It is one of my greatest dreams to travel around the different countries of the world. As a flight attendant you have the luxury of travelling from one country to another.

Even though I've already accepted the fact that I was no longer close to becoming a flight attendant, my desire to work at the airport was still there. Because I love hearing the sound of an airplane during take off or the sound of airplanes about to land. I want the ambiance at the airport. I really love it when we go there especially if we're about to fetch one member of our family. On the contrary, I hate the feeling when we accompany them back to the airport because they're about to leave for their work. I'm still not used to the feeling though I've been there a bunch of times. I hate goodbyes. ‎It makes me sad.

***Photo from WeHeartIt.com***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour