Happy 1st, Sat With Ree

Happy 1st Anniversary to Sat With Ree ❤

Has it been one year already? It didn't occur to me that I would be able to make it to my first year. I had no idea how I was able to come up with a new topic each week for one year.

For the past year, blogging has somehow diverted my attention to other things. I was prone to overthinking especially nowadays, with everything that is happening not just globally, but also with my personal life. I was forced to think of a new topic each week, so that I would have something to upload when Saturday finally comes. And boy, was it hard to come up with a new topic. There came a time when it's already midweek, and I still haven't thought of a topic to write about. Then I would be surprised with myself when abruptly a new topic finally came to mind. 

Truly, if you are dedicated and persistent to do something you will be able to do it. Even when things are hard, as long as you are committed into doing it you will never be discouraged to accomplish your goal. Even if you don't have any idea at first on how you will be able to make it, eventually you will learn throughout the process. You don't have to be brilliant to start doing something. Do not be afraid to commit mistakes because that's truly how you learn. If you really want to do it, all you have to do is begin. Time will come that you'll finally get the hang of doing it until such time that it will already become a habit. Your inspiration will just come out naturally. Motivation will sometimes be out of reach, but you have to push yourself further. Sometimes you are just being lazy to think. But when you push yourself for more, you will find out that you still have more to share and offer. 

You have no idea what you're capable of doing if you just settle with what you thought you only know. There is always a room to learn and improve just as long as you're willing. Be open to explore other opportunities where you will be able to learn something new. Possibilities are endless when it comes to learning. There are numerous ways on how you can learn. 

It's scary to start doing something new, but you won't get anywhere if you don't have the courage to begin. You won't accomplish anything if you always let fear get the best of you. There is no perfect time to begin what you've been meaning to do, but any time is always the best time to start. Whatever it is that you decide to do, make sure that you are truly committed to it and you don't easily just give up. Always make sure that you really enjoy what you are doing because if not you will always settle for just enough, and you won't strive to do better. 

I know I still have a lot to learn when it comes to a lot of things, especially blogging. But the thing is, I am trying my best to be good at what I do. I love doing this, so I will always be hungry to learn more.

I just want to express my gratitude to you. 😊 Thank you because you never get tired of reading my blogs. I hope that you will still continue to be my loyal reader until I reach my 10th year anniversary. πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺ

I was planning to publish something in celebration of my first Sat With Ree anniversary, but I ran out of time. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of the month, so that I will be able to share it with you.

Again from the bottom of my heart, thank you. 😍

Stay safe. 


au revoir.😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

It's Our 8th