Birthday Blog

About two days ago, I celebrated my birthday. The past few years were quite difficult. But despite that, God is truly generous enough to have given me another year. Many people got sick with covid-19 and also a lot of people died due to it. Some lost their loved ones. And I am one of those fortunate ones who has been given the privilege to still wake up this morning. There are a lot to be thankful for in spite of the tough times that I'd been through especially in the past months.

There were nights when I wished that God won't wake me up the following morning. I told Him I've already been through so much. My heart is heavy and I don't think I want to witness another heartache the following day. I carry so much pain in me. Until now I am still healing. I have a lot of wounds that need healing. Sometimes I think that I'm about to be healed, but every now and then the wounds would still bleed. I'm still trying to make the shattered pieces be whole again. And like any broken pieces, once you put them altogether again, it's not the same anymore. No amount of adhesive can make the broken pieces back in its original form. The crack will always be visible. You may not see it, but you can definitely feel it. But despite the cracks, I know that I still play my purpose. Each morning that God wakes me up, I know I still have something to offer. I can still make something beautiful out of the cracks. 

I want to thank God for always being there for me. Thank you for the answered and unanswered prayers. I believe that my unanswered prayers are His way of protecting me. He doesn't give me what I asked from Him cause He knows that it won't be good for me. I know in time He will give me the desires of my heart. There were times when I didn't even have to ask Him. He already give me the things that I need before I realize that I need them. That's how generous He is. 

I wish that He won't get tired of being patient with me. I wish that He won't get tired of forgiving me for my mistakes. I wish that He will always be there to correct me when I'm becoming irrational. I wish that He will always be there to whisper to me the right words to say and the right things to do. I wish that He will always be there to teach me which way I should go. I wish that He wouldn't get tired of saving and protecting me. He's the one I can lean on no matter what the situation is. I am grateful for Him cause I know He got my back. 

Thank you, God for being You. My father whom I can always rely on. Thank you for your Son, Jesus Christ. Through Him I can always come to You anytime, anywhere. Please continue to protect me and my loved ones. Please continue to guide me. Thank you for the gift of life. Please help me to not take it for granted. I love you, Lord Jesus Christ. Whatever Your plans for my life, be it done unto me according to Your word.


au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour