I'm Not A Robot

The last time I checked, I can breathe. I have lungs. I need oxygen to live. I don't function out of battery. I'm a human being and not a robot. But why do there are people who think that I don't get tired? And why does it feel like I'm a robot just waiting for someone to press the remote control for me to function?

It seems like I won't move if someone didn't press a button on me. I'm just following their commands. Do this and do that. Don't do this. Don't to that. By this time you should be doing this and not that. I have no right to get tired. I have no right to complain. I have no right to rest. I have no right to do the things for myself. Because I'm a robot, so I should just wait for someone to press a button and until then I'll do what they told me to do.

But don't they realize that even robots need to recharge? They might probably don't experience physical exhaustion, but surely they need charging. Their batteries get emptied. And once they do, they won't be able to move. No matter how many times someone press the remote control, it won't move once the batteries are drained. 

And as a robot trapped in a human body, I get tired. I need to take a break. I need to rest. I need to do things for myself. I am not always available. I have my own life. I have my own things to do. I have personal stuff to attend to. Why do people don't get it?

Why do I wait for other people to command me? Why do they think that I never get tired? Why do they think that I am available 24/7? I'm a human being. I'm not a robot. I don't always need to follow someone else's command. I have the right to get tired. 




au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour