My Hopes For This Year

Most of the time hope is the only thing that keeps us going. No matter how uncertain the future might be, as long as we have hope, somehow it makes us feel at ease. It makes us feel optimistic, and think that one day things would change for the better. And with that, I want to share my hopes for this year. 

The year 2022 hasn't been good to me. Don't ask why cause I might cry a bucketful and I won't be able to finish this blog. Just kidding. ๐Ÿ˜…

One of the things that I'm hopeful for this year is for my dreams to start turning into reality one by one. I've already had enough low moments in the past years, so I'm expecting a better year. I'm hoping that this year I can finally achieve some of my goals in life. Before this year, I wasn't expecting anything good to happen in my life because to me it's still early. If I had all my dreams come true by then, I might not have something to look forward to in the coming years anymore. But as I experienced what I think is a rock bottom, I now expect something better. I am not afraid anymore to not have something to look forward to. I am now ready for better things to come my way. I've already had enough low moments, and I am hoping for happy ones. 

I am hoping for opportunities to come my way. I want to find purpose and meaning for my life. I don't want to end this year just like how the past years ended. I want to do something that I would be proud of. 2022 made me realize that I don't want to be like this forever. I can't stay like this forever. I need to find what I truly want to do for the rest of my life. The clock is ticking, and I am not getting any younger. I have to do something that my future self would thank me for. 

This year I am also hoping for more laughter rather than tears. I've already cried enough in the past years—with pointless things and things that mean so much to me—and I don't want to go through it again anymore. I don't want to experience the same disappointments, sadness, self-pity, and anything that disturb my inner peace. I want joy and happiness this year. 

I hope to be in a new environment this year, to have a new surrounding. I hope to meet new people whom I can learn so much from. I want to go places I've never been. I want to create a new life for myself. I want to start anew.

This year I am hoping that it will bring a good fortune not only to me, but to everyone. I hope that all of us experience abundant blessings. I hope that each of us will have a more peaceful environment. And whatever you wish to achieve this year, I hope that you get it. 

Keep on dreaming. Keep on hoping. Hope is the only thing we can hold on to when everything seems to be falling apart. May we never get weary in hoping that the best is yet to come. 




au revoir. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

It's Our 8th