What Motivates You?

It's hard to stay optimistic when you're life seems to be falling apart. It feels like you no longer have the will to live and the urge to fight for your life. And you can't find any reason to stay alive, either. When that happens, what makes you get back on your feet and decide to keep on going? What motivates you? What is it that makes you want to continue living even if at times it seems like it isn't worth the fight anymore?

I don't know about you, but motivational quotes have a huge impact in my life. Ever since, I was already a fan of reading quotations. I remember those times when text message was still a hit. I used to ask my cousin to send me some motivational quotes, or any quotations per se. I just like reading something that uplifts me. It makes me want to go bold and all of sudden give me the desire to start my life anew. It makes me want to push myself to my limits and see what I am capable of doing.

Motivational quotes give me hope that one day I can get anything that I want in life. Somehow, it gives me an assurance. And in a way, I find it comforting that there is some stranger out there who believes in me. Even though motivational quotes aren't dedicated to a specific someone. But everytime I read one, it makes me think that it's really made for me. At times, it makes me less sad knowing that there is someone out there going through the same thing that I am currently experiencing. I am amazed how someone is able to put into words the things that I feel.

As cliché as it might sound, but motivational quotes really inspire me. They really serve their purpose. It's probably why I started this blog in the first place. I also want to inspire other people. I want them to find inspiration from my blogs even just a bit. I hope that my readers would feel motivated through my writings. I hope that they could find some encouragement and somehow push them to go for whatever they want to achieve. 

Everytime I think of a topic to write about, I want it to be an inspiring one. This world is already full of haters, unkind and rude people. And through my blogs, I want to spread some positive energy to everyone reading this. I hope that when my blogs reach you, I could give you some encouragement in whatever it is that you are going through. Sometimes some words of encouragement is all we need to get us through something. 





au revoir. 😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour