Sat With Ree: A Perfect Day

Although there is no such thing as perfect, I'm a dreamer so "perfect" exists in my own universe. πŸ˜€

My idea of a perfect day will be a break from my usual daily routine. I will consider it to be a perfect day if someone invites me to go on a roadtrip, or an out of town trip, or maybe an out of the country trip (for a day? why notπŸ˜†). 

A perfect day for me will be a day where I spend most of the time laughing so hard and binge eating until I die. LOL. Kidding aside, a good company combined with good food will really make a perfect day. I want a day wherein I wouldn't mind even if I'm not at home by 9:00 PM— a day where I don't want to care about the time. I want to spend my day taking photos of all the activities that I did the whole day and/or of every beautiful sceneries that I saw. 

I want a day wherein even if my plans didn't work I would still find the turn of events amusing rather than disappointing. I want to be with people who can stay relaxed and calm even if things go wrong; that instead of getting high-tempered they would think of a solution to the problem. 

I want a day wherein I won't have any time to think about my normal daily life because I am too busy having fun. A day at the beach will be perfect and at night there will be a bonfire. We will just sit around it and will talk about anything under the sun, or sing even if we're out of tunes. 

I want a day filled with adventure, food and laughter. I want a day wherein I won't be hearing any complain, gossiping or even bad news. I just want a day full of happy vibes and without any negativity.

A perfect day for me is something that will make me wish it won't end. I want a day that when I look back will make me want to come back to that day again or wish that it would be like that every day. I look forward to experience a kind of day that I won't be able to get over with in the next 20 years. πŸ˜„ I want to have a day that will make me believe that it is truly good to be alive. 

A perfect day for me will be the one that will make me say that, "life is indeed beautiful."




Ciao. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour