My Happy Playlist

These are the songs that instantly make me happy once I hear them.


Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon

This is one of my all-time favourite songs. Every time I hear it, it instantly makes me happy. And every time I hear it, I always have a last song syndrome. I know this song by heart. I didn't memorise it, but I can sing the whole song without even looking at the lyrics. 

It Will Rain by Bruno Mars

I know that you don't see this as a "happy song," but every time I hear it, it instantly warms my heart. For some reason, this song brings me joy. 

We Are Young Fun ft. Janelle Monáe

Hearing this song makes me happy because it brings back memories. Memories from the time when I was at my happiest and, at the same time, lowest point of my life. 


Jet Lag Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield

 This makes me happy because of the same reason why I love We Are Young. 



 My Universe by Coldplay X BTS

This makes me happy because every time I hear this song, I remember the time when I watched the concert of The Script. Before the concert started, there were songs playing. This is one of the songs played at that time. This song didn't finish playing because the concert had already started. 


I Like Me Better by Lauv

When I watched Lauv's concert, this was his finale song. So after that concert, every time I hear this, I remember that moment. It is truly unforgettable and fun. 

 


 Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper

I don't know why, but hearing this song makes me feel happy in an instant.

 


 Best Day Of My Life by American Authors

Because who wouldn't feel happy when you hear this song?

 


 Endless Love by Luther Vandross ft. Mariah Carey

If you are a fan of the TV show FRIENDS, you will understand why this song makes me happy. 

 


Tattoos Together by Lauv

 I just love the melody of this song. It makes me want to dance no matter what I'm doing. 😂

Happy listening.




au revoir. 😊

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour