How To: Getting NBI Clearance, Pag-ibig's Member's Data Form, PhilHealths MDR

For today's blog, I'm going to share with you how to get legal documents, particularly NBI clearance and Pag-ibig's Members Data Form. These are only two of the necessary documents that you need to have when applying for a job: your TIN number, SSS, and PhilHealth. Well, as far as my country is concerned.

NBI CLEARANCE

Pre-pandemic, you need to go to your nearest NBI office as early as possible because there are always lots of people getting an NBI clearance. But now, you can already book an appointment online to avoid a long queue. You just have to fill out the necessary information on their website


Of course, you need a valid ID. Then, after filling out the needed information, you have to select which NBI branch you're going to get your clearance from. Then you have to select your preferred schedule. What date and whether you want it in the morning or in the afternoon? You're lucky if your preferred date and time still have available slots. After that, you will proceed with the payment. There are multiple options for the mode of payment. In my case, I opt for payment through Gcash. The fee is PHP 130.00, but there is an additional charge of PHP 30.00 for the system fee. I don't know how much the additional fee for other payment methods will be. Then a reference number will appear on your screen.




You have to take a screenshot of it because you're going to need it upon your payment as well as when you go to your preferred NBI branch for biometrics. There will also be an automated text message that you're going to receive once the payment is done, with your reference number in it. 

When you go to your preferred NBI branch, you need to present your reference number. They are going to input it on their computer. Then your personal details will appear. The one you filled in online. They will ask you to confirm it. Then they will need your fingerprints. After that, they will take your picture. And you will be directed to another "window" where you can get your NBI clearance. It will only take a minute or two to print, and then you will already have your NBI clearance. Isn't that easy? If you have "no hit" it will be that easy. 

I was lucky because when I went to get my NBI clearance, there was no queue. I was the only person getting an NBI clearance at that time. I don't know if it's because it's already past 4:00 in the afternoon. By the way, when I set an appointment, I chose July 1, but I wasn't able to get it. But based on SM Supermall's website, it says that you can still get it within 15 days after you've chosen your schedule. After that, it will automatically be cancelled. 


PAG-IBIG's MEMBER's DATA FORM

Aa a new member of Pag-ibig, you can simply register online to get your Membership Identification (MID) Number. Just click this. 


Click first on 'Be a Member' then 'Register.' Then you have to input some personal details about yourself. Then you will be directed to the real registration page, where you have to input most of your personal details. You have to provide two valid IDs and a picture of you holding either one of the valid IDs. You have to complete the online form. Once you're done, there will be a Registration Tracking Number  that will appear on your screen. Take a screenshot of it, because you might need it. 

It said that it would take two days to know if your registration had been successful. They will just send you an email. In my case, I didn't take a screenshot of my Registration Tracking Number. So I emailed them to ask if my registration had been successful. I didn't wait for two days. Fortunately, they were very polite and answered all my concerns. They were very helpful. They were able to provide me with the details that I needed, including my Membership Identification (MID) Number.


When it comes to Member's Data Form, you will have to go to their office. You can get the form from the guard outside the office. You have to fill in the details on the form. You're going to need your Membership Identification (MID) Number. You have to bring with you your birth certificate and a valid ID as well. You have to provide each of them with a photocopy. Once you fill in all the details on the form, you have to submit it to the guard. He will check it, and you might need to repeat it if you wrote the wrong information. If the details are checked, the guard will get the form as well as your valid ID. You have to wait until your name is called. And if you think that once your name is called, you're already done, well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. You're just getting started. After your name is called, it's time for you to get inside. They will give you a number, and of course, you have to wait until your number is called. That's where the real test of patience happens. I went there a little past 1:00 o'clock, and I got my form at almost 4:00 o'clock. So, you'll be the judge. 

To get PhilHealth, you can download a form on their website. Just click this. You have to print the form, fill it up, and submit it to the nearest PhilHealth office. 


That is along with a photocopy of your birth certificate, specifically your PSA. There is an email address where you can submit your requirements, but I don't recommend it. Just go to their office. Then you will be asked if you already want to pay your contribution. In my case, I paid PHP 500.00. You will also get your PhilHealth ID after they confirm your registration with your MDR. That's how easy it is to apply for PhilHealth. Well, at least for me, there weren't many people there during that time. 

Getting legal documents has always been an exhausting chore. But at the end of the day, it's always for your own benefit. So, good luck. I hope this blog will be helpful to you. Happy adulting.



au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour