Where It All Went Wrong

It all went wrong when I finished my studies. When I thought that late night studying for exams and early class the next day were the hardest things to manage. Oh! The things I am willing to exchange just to get back to those days again.

It all went wrong when I thought that landing a job was a piece of cake. I thought that it was only a matter of time and I will soon be able to find a job. 11 years after, here I am still unemployed.

It all went wrong when I expected too much from people. When I thought that I meant to them as much as they do to me. When I thought that my mistakes would be overlooked. Cause why not? I was still a child.

It all went wrong when everything has changed right before my very eyes. I thought that things will never turned out the way they do now. But, hey! You know what they say. "The only constant thing in the world is change."

It all went wrong when I crave peace over anything. When I expected people to have compassion on other human being. When I expected them to understand what other people are going through. It went wrong when I thought that people care about the feelings of others. It all went wrong when I found out other's true color. That there are really some people who could be so self-centered. They only care about themselves. They only care what they can benefit from others. They could be so self-involved and wouldn't care about other people's feelings.

But perhaps, what I thought went wrong was actually the beginning of something. When everything starts to make sense. It's probably the universe's way of unfolding things one by one. That I have to see things from another point of view. That I have to learn how to leave my comfort zone. That uncertainty is part of life and I have no control over it. Maybe that's the way things should be. Maybe, just maybe, what I thought went wrong is really the beginning of things to finally fall into place. 




au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour