My Biggest What If

From time to time I wonder what if I pursued my dream profession. I have this dream of becoming a lawyer. 

When I was about to enter college, I planned on enrolling in a pre-law course. I can't remember how the dream started. What's clear to me is until now I still wonder how I will be able to pursue it. I don't know if I just got nothing to do or my heart's really in it. 

I used to look for free online courses on the internet about pre-law or law courses. I couldn't find any. I downloaded this book regarding law. It's about what to expect when you study law. I reached up to the half part I think and I've yet to read the other half. And as I was reading I realized that I think I can handle some parts of it. Some parts are still questionable, though. 

I remember before we finished high school, we took a career assessment exam. On the result, one of the careers that suits me was lawyer. I couldn't be any happier when I read it. I also remember asking for a sign when I was about to enroll for college. The night before the enrollment I wasn't sure what course to enroll. Then I thought to myself, when I wake up and the person I see first is my brother I'm going to take a pre-law course. Lo and behold, it was my brother that I saw first when I woke up the next morning. But even though the sign happened, I still enrolled in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I wasn't happy with my choice to the point that during my first week in college, I wanted to shift to another course. Cause that's what my classmate did. She was enrolled in Information Technology and then shifted to Hotel and Restaurant Management. So I wondered what if I do the same. 

Up until today I still wonder what if I took that route. What if I took a pre-law course instead of the one that I finished? What if I pursue now that dream of mine? Can I commit to it fully? Is it worth taking? Am I not gonna regret it? Will it satisfy? Will I be happy? Well, I guess you'll never know something unless you try. 




au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour