Sat With Ren: Baby, What If?‎

What if I got my dream job? What if I had my own place—an apartment perhaps? What if I could get everything that I wanted? What if I could sleep 12 hours a day? What if I could eat everything that I wanted, without gaining any weight? What if I could go anywhere I wanted to? What if I had more money? What if I had a perfect family? What if I liked where I am?  What if I was more patient with things? What if I was more understanding? What if I wasn't an overthinker? What if I was an extrovert? What if I wasn't shy? What if I was fearless? 

What if time moved slow when we're happy? What if time moved fast when we're sad or in pain? What if we could turn back time? To make up for our past mistakes, or to simply experience the good old days again. What if we could fast forward time when we don't want what's happening around us? What if everything was certain? What if we weren't afraid to take any risks? What if we knew we could never fail? What if everyone had the courage to fight for what they want? What if things were easier done than said?

What if the people we love loved us in return? What if the people we love loved us exactly in the same amount the way wanted to be loved? What if people would appreciate everything that we did for them, even the small things, especially the small things? What if it was easier to let go? 

What if we could mute people when we didn't want to hear what they're saying? What if people would complain less? What if people would only mind their own life? What if people only saw the good in someone? What if people would love more? What if there were less or no judgment to/from other people? What if people were kinder to each other? What if people spread more love instead of hate? What if people were supportive of others? What if bashing weren't a thing? What if people weren't capable of hurting others? What if people became mindful about what they're saying or doing? What if people would own up to their mistakes? What if people would stop blaming one another when something went wrong, and instead they'd help each other to correct the errors? What if people would only say what they mean? What if people would mean what they say? What if people chose to understand first before making any judgments? What if people would be more empathetic? What if gossip weren't a thing? What if people didn't have to talk about other people? What if people genuinely cared for others? What if people helped each other without expecting anything in return? 

What if life went the way we wanted it to? What if things were always in our favor? What if we had the power to read other people's mind? What if things always went the way we planned them? What if life was fair? What if life was perfect?

Surely, there are many what if's inside our head. We wonder how life's gonna be if that one thing didn't happen. Or we wonder how life could possibly turned out if we did that one thing. Of course, we don't always have any solid answers to our what if's. We are only left with endless questions about what could have been's. Sometimes the answer unexpectedly occurs early, but most of the time we're going to wonder through our lifetime. Baby, what if?




au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

It's Our 8th