Sat With Ree: 2022

Dear 2022,


A couple of years ago, I already stopped believing that a new year would change my life. But because of a not so good year to me that was 2021, I started  believing again in the magic of a fresh start and a new beginning. Suddenly I became hopeful again.

I hope you won't fail me because I am counting on you. I hope you won't disappoint me. If I'd say that I want you to give my life meaning, would that be too much to ask? I hope not because that's what I want from you. And of course, to always keep my family safe.

Please surprise me, but in a good way. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I hope and I pray that you will be the year where some of my biggest dreams will finally come true. Only some of them because I still want to have something to look forward to in the years to come. 😉 I hope that what I want and what God wants for me will align this time. 

I am looking forward to experience new adventures. Hopefully, I get to experience new things with you—good things only. Give me something that is worth remembering, but good memory/memories only. 

Please don't give me a hard time. I just want a drama and worry free year. Whatever you have for me, I know that God planned them all. 

So 2022, let's do this. Let's see what you've got. Please, be easy on me. 


au revoir🙋



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour