What Have You Become After the Pandemic

The COVID-19 pandemic has probably turned the lives of most people in 360 degrees. A lot has changed since it started. We're probably not the same people we were when COVID-19 was just getting started. The pandemic has changed us into different people. We may not recognize these changes right away, but when we look back, we can see what we've become because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

If there's one good thing that came out of this pandemic, it was definitely personal growth. I think we all experience it in one way or another. I'd like to say that most of us became better people. Personally, I became kinder and more understanding. Before, I used to be unkind to most people that I encountered. I thought highly about myself. I used to be so self-centered. I would say mean things about other people. I used to see things only from my own perspective. I never realized back then that we all go through different struggles in life. Some are just good at hiding them. We all have personal battles that we secretly fight and want to win. 

I'd like to say that I also became more patient and understanding. I learned how to become more empathetic. I realized that everyone of us has a deep reason for choosing something, and we may never understand why they chose it in the first place. We should never really judge other people's choices. We can never tell what a person truly feels unless we've experienced being in their shoes. It's easy to say that we understand how they feel, but in reality, we have no idea what other people are feeling deep inside their hearts. We only think we know, but we don't. Each of us has our own way of dealing with different situations. What seems easy to us may be tough to others, and vice versa. So, as much as possible let's stop judging people. We have no idea about their personal issues. It's their battle, after all. 

The COVID-19 pandemic didn't happen for nothing. It didn't happen just to take away the lives of many people. It didn't happen because it wanted to make a lot of people lose their jobs. It didn't happen simply because it didn't want us to leave our homes. It happened because it wanted us to teach lessons. At this point in time, hopefully we've already learned what we're supposed to learn from the pandemic. I hope that the COVID-19 pandemic brought out the best in us. 



au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour