How Do You Want To Be Remembered

I read it somewhere on the internet that death isn't the opposite of life. Instead, death is a part of life. I couldn't agree more. One day we're all going to die. It's inevitable. But when the time comes, how do you want people to remember you? Or what reaction/s do you expect from people once they receive the news that you have passed away?

I don't have any inheritance that I can leave nor I have published a well-written book (yet) that would make people remember my name. I've never even  invented anything that could contribute to the welfare of humanity. So basically, I'm just a nobody. But when the time comes that I'll be leaving this world, I want to be remembered as someone who brings sunshine to someone's life. I want to help other people in the best way that I can. I want to be remembered as someone who is capable of doing good deeds. I want to spread kindness to the people I meet. When I'm gone I want other people to remember me as someone that people can come up to when they need someone to listen to them. I want to make a positive impact to other people through my blogs. I want to be someone who inspire other people to keep on going no matter how hard things get at times. I want people to smile when they hear my name simply because I helped them in some way. I don't expect a lot of people to remember me. Just a few people whom I made a positive impact by simply talking with them or because they read one of my blogs and inspired them. 

I do not aspire to inspire many people. I know it's impossible. Just a few individuals that would be genuinely happy to have met me cause I made their lives a little better. That's how I want to be remembered.




au revoir.😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour