Heartbreaking Playlist

Only few days left, and it's Valentine's Day. And since I told you I am the "The Grinch" (if there's such thing) of Valentine, instead of sharing love songs I want to share with you my "Heartbreaking Playlist." πŸ’”


Angels Cry by Mariah Carey ft. Ne-Yo
This goes to the list of my most favorite songs. This is about wanting to fix a relationship. There was a point in my life when i played this song over and over again with the volume so high. I don't have any experience when it comes to wanting to fix any romantic relationship, because I haven't been in one. But I guess you don't have to experience it for you to love this song. 

C'mon babe, can't our love be revived?
Bring it back and we gon' make it right
I'm on the edge, just tryin' to survive
As the angels cry


Someday by Nina
This is one of my all-time favorite songs. This song is about moving on and being hopeful that someday you're gonna find someone who's gonna love you that way you wanted to be loved. I've never experienced a break up, but I know that this is a perfect breakup song. This is so heartbreaking. This is one of the saddest songs for me. 

These are my favorite lines from the song:

I know you don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well, I've got news for you
I know that I'm not that strong
But it won't take long, won't take long

Isn't that painful? 😭


Be Alright by Dean Lewis 
I instantly loved this song the first time I hear this. This is about letting go of the person you love even if you didn't want to. I love the melody. I love the lyrics. For some odd reason I like how sad, or should I say melancholic, this song is. I just couldn't imagine the pain and betrayal that this song entail. 

It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let her go

I mean......😩



i hate u i love u by Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien 
This is a perfect song for an unrequited love. I dedicate this song to my former crush. Apart from 'Someday', this has been the saddest song I've ever heard. The lyrics of this song speak volume. If you didn't feel heartbroken when you hear this song, I don't know what you heart's made of. You could feel the pain of this song with its every lyric.

All alone, I watch you watch her
Like she's the only girl you've ever seen
You don't care, you never did
You don't give a damn about me
Yeah, all alone, I watch you watch her
She is the only thing you ever see
How is it you never notice that you are slowly killing me

And this:
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her
😭😭😭


Someone Like You by Adele
This is heartbreaking in sense that he already moved on, and she still hadn't. This is the reality nowadays. And she's hoping that when the time comes and she meet someone new, he would be like her ex. Isn't that sad? What's with him that makes her want him so bad even though he already chose someone else? 

"Don't forget me, " I beg
I remember you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"

And that's it for my "Heartbreaking Playlist." I hope it made you weep a little. Happy Valentine's Day in advance especially to the single ladies out there. Remember we don't need anyone else to complete us. We are already enough. We are strong and independent women who don't need a man. We got this, girls. πŸ’ƒ



au revoir. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour