‎Sat With Ree: My Dream Vacation

My bucket list is already full of places that I want to visit. Of course, Paris, France is present on the list. I really wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower the first time I saw it in picture. As what Audrey Hepburn said, "Paris is always a good idea." 

I also dreamed of visiting all the Disneyland in the world. 8-10 years ago I really wanted to visit Disneyland in Hong Kong, since it is the nearest one. I wanted to go to that place simply because they say that it's "the happiest place on earth." During my early 20's, I was really longing for happiness. I thought that going to a Disneyland would give me an instant happiness and I also wanted to experience being a kid once again. 

Then there was a time when I had a dream that I was in Bali, Indonesia. What surprised me most was that in my dream I was with my (past) chrush's sister. I mean, of all people why her? 😳

Since then Bali, Indonesia climbed on top of my bucket list. I know the place before, but my admiration to it was still little. I first saw it in the movie Eat, Pray, Love, which is one of my favorite movies. Actually, that is really my kind of "dream vacation," but I know that it's more of a fantasy than a reality. First, I wasn't as rich as Elizabeth Gilbert, and second it seems like that kind of vacation is too energy draining because of the travelling it requires. I don't think I have the energy anymore. LOL. For me, vacations were meant for rest and relaxation. But with Eat, Pray, Love kind of a vacation, I think you're gonna need another vacation after that vacation. 

(ctto)



So, for now let's focus with Bali, Indonesia. It is now one of my goals in life—to visit Bali. That's where I want to spend my dream vacation, being surrounded with lots of greenery and feeling like I am so close to nature. The ambience there feels so calming, relaxing and so peaceful. That's the kind of vacation I want to have. A quiet time just by myself in a villa that is sitting on the mountaintop, and with a swimming pool whenever I want to swim or just lounge there while admiring the view of the towering height of the trees surrounding the area. I love being in a place not surrounded with people. I love being alone. I also want to experience a rainy day in Bali. I just think that it's perfect for a daydreaming, and because I am that melancholic. LOL. I think rainy days in Bali is truly one of a kind.

(ctto)

I specifically want to visit Ubud, Bali. I am always fascinated with its view everytime I see it on social media. That place for me is a total escape from the real world. Being at Ubud in Bali feels like you are in a paradise and you are in a totally different world. What also amazes me is how you can enjoy both indoor and outdoor without having the need to leave your room since you are already surrounded with lots of trees.

(ctto)


I also want to explore few of the beaches in Bali and watch both the sunrise and the sunset. I am willing to wake up early just to witness the rising of the sun in Bali. 😍 I also find Ubud Monkey Forest very interesting, and it makes me want to visit the place also, though in reality I'm scared of monkeys. Taking pictures in one of Bali's most idyllic rice terraces, is also on my list. I also want to visit at least one temple there. I don't know, but lately I really have this fascination with temples. I would also love to visit Aloha Ubud Theme Park. I want to try the very famous Bali swing. I don't think I can handle it, but for the sake of picture taking, why not? πŸ˜† And it seems that, you haven't been in Bali if you don't have a photo riding the swing. 

(ctto)


See the drastic change of my dream vacation from wanting to go to a Disneyland going to Bali? From being a 3-year-old kid dreamer to being the grand mother of a 3-year-old kid. πŸ˜† 

What I once wanted to be in a loud and adventure-filled place has already changed into a quiet and laid-back destination. I no longer want to settle for a temporary happiness. I am really not a kid anymore. πŸ™‰

I think as we grow old our preferences really change. What I thought I wanted before, now I want something totally different. What I thought would make me happy before, now I realized that it wouldn't anymore. 

(ctto)

Everytime I see a photo of one of the tourist spots in Bali I always wish that I was there, and often makes me wonder when will I'll be there. One day through God's grace, I hope that I will be able to see the panoramic view of Bali, Indonesia not just in pictures, but for real. That would be a perfect vacation for me. I think I'm gonna feel fully recharged and refreshed once I spend a vacation in Bali, Indonesia. 


Lord, Your will be done. Thank you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘




Ciao.😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour