Scotland

If I could reside in another country, I would choose to live in Scotland. I haven't been there, but I hope one day I can go there to personally witness its beauty. To be honest, I don't have much idea about the country. I don't know about their culture, their cuisine, or even the language that they speak. I just saw it on social media, and I am mesmerized by it. Every time I see pictures of it, I want to immediately book a flight and go there. I find the place visually appealing. All of a sudden, I want to pack my bags and live there every time I see videos of it.

Unlike other countries, I find Scotland slow-paced. Like, you wouldn't feel the need to rush. You can simply take your time in the morning while going to work. And after work, you can enjoy the night peacefully. The tranquility of the place is incomparable. The way I see it, it seems that it has a small population. The tourists who go there are few, or at least that's what I think. I just love that it's not crowded.  It doesn't have many tall buildings. I love how the architectural structures of the buildings there look ancient, given that we are in the age of modernization. I am fascinated by how laid-back Scotland feels. I love the idea that once I go there, I can somehow get a glimpse of what it was like before. 

I want to experience night walks while the snow is falling. It would feel like I was in a movie. And also, going to a café in the morning and sitting beside the window watching the snow fall with a cup of hot coffee in my hand is on my to-do list. I want to experience what it's like to live in Scotland. I like to taste their food. I like to learn their language. I want to explore its libraries, churches and visit their old buildings. I want to become a local there. 

One day, I hope I can experience living in Scotland. I hope to be able to breathe its air. I hope to not see it anymore just on screen, but to be able to witness its breathtaking beauty firsthand. 




au revoir. 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Mula Timog Patungong Hilaga