22 Before 23

It's kinda bit late but I'm posting this anyway. Better late than never, right? 

This is about how I spent my last 22 days of being a 22-year-old. Some days were just like the other days but there were also some unusual happenings. Far from my ordinary kind of day. 

So here's how it went: 

Day 1: Today I got to eat one of my favorite viands, pork caldereta cooked by my mother. 

Day2: Happy tummy early this morning because I had my favorite breakfast, pancit canton with sunny side up egg. 

Day 3: I packed lots of peanut adobo today. And it was so tiring. LOL. It's for our sari-sari store, by the way. 

Day 4: Yey. Pizza. Two slices of pizza for today and an ice cream. And for the first time in the history, I went downtown wearing my "pambahay" outfit. Shocks!!! Can you even imagine that? And take note, we ran at the mall. Thank God I didn't see anyone who recognized me. 

Day 5: Today the thing that made me happy was our snack. Together with mother and sis (as usual). Because of the junk food that had lost its crunchiness from our sari-sari store and Pepsi as our drinks. It's unusual 'cause this only happens "once in a blue moon." ๐Ÿ˜Š LOL 

Day 6: Eeeeehhhh! False alarm. I had a chat with my friends and I thought that we're going to see each other today. But............ehhhhhhhhhh!!!! Miscommunication it is. 

Day 7: I got to taste the super in-demand yemma cake. Yummy yemma. I had a nice breakfast at 7-11, which was an unusual kind of morning for me. Then I went to McDonalds and experience the yummy Blueberry McDip. Though I was kinda sad 'cause I wasn't able to try the Green Apple McFloat 'cause it's unavailable. Booooo. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š Next time tho. 

Day 8: Wow! Early this morning I had an unexpected physical activity. LOL. The powdered coffee in a jar was accidentally thrown. I didn't even know how that happen. Srsly. So I cleaned up everything where the powdered coffee was accidentally poured. As in. Thank God I had a nice breakfast tho. Pancit and yemma cake. 

Day 9: Today is "linis-linis" day. Cause my closet was too jam packed. I threw out all the unnecessary items. And I'm happy today 'cause I got to eat my favorite sticky rice balls in coconut milk (ginataang bilo-bilo) and choco-strawberry cornetto. 

Day 10: A little bit "emo" today. 

Day 11: I'm thinking of watching Pistakasan on Thursday and have my "me-time". But I'm still not sure. 

Day 12: I'm happy today. (???) Yes, I am. Really. I know I should be happy. LOL 

Day 13: I planned to watch Pistakasan today, but I have no one to join me. Ahm. Not like that I'm not used to it. LOL 

Day 14: I really had fun today. 

Day 15: I had a nice breakfast....egg sandwich.

Day 16: I had my favorite breakfast, pancit canton with fried egg. 

Day 17: Today we visit Tatay. We had pansit as our breakfast. Some kind of family bonding it is. 

Day 18: The birthday month officially starts now and I choose happiness today and never let any small stupid things ruin my day/week. I choose positivity over everything. Well, so far so good. The less I care, the happier I will be. I experienced cooking fish. Fried fish. Though it's not my first time, but it's unusual 'cause I don't do it usually. And though I'm actually not the one who cooked it still I got the chance to hold the turner and turn the fish to the other side. And it's an achievement for me cause I'm really afraid of the "tilamsik ng mantika." 

Day 19: I'm happy 'cause my tummy is super happy. We had spaghetti as our snack plus cake. My favorites. 

Day 20: I had a best sleep. I woke up half-past ten in the morning and on the afternoon, my sister brought French fries and when I opened the refrigerator I saw leftover cake. 

Day 21: Instant happiness again because of the cake from brother. 

Day 22: For my last day of being 22, I'm so happy 'cause I got 100 plus views (and counting) on my blogspot account. I thought it's impossible to reach. But luckily I was able to reach my quota. 

So, that's my last twenty-two days of being twenty-two. Almost all of those days that made me happy were all about eating my favorite food. So you can assume that food is really my best friend. A good food is equal to a happier me. LOL 

And that's how I spent my last last twenty-two days before I turned 23. ‎LOL.
***Photo credits: WeHeartIt.com***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Worst Job Interview Experience

Sat With Ree: Jab We'll Done

Sat With Ree: Westlife The Twenty Tour